Bluesfest Touring Terms and Conditions
1. ‘You’ and ‘your’ refers to the customer. ‘We’, ‘us’, ‘our’, ‘Bluesfest Touring’ and ‘Event organiser’ refers to Bluesfest Services Pty Ltd its employees, contractors, volunteers and authorized persons. This agreement means these terms and conditions and any other conditions specified by us on our website and booking forms.
2. All bookings and ticket purchases are non-transferable and may not be sold or transferred by you. Conditions Apply.
3. NO REFUND OR EXCHANGE ON ANY TICKET or service fee will be given except in accordance with the applicable Live Performance Australia code of practice for Event Ticketing www.liveperformance.com.au.
4. There will be no refund on any unused portion of tickets if you or your invitees are asked or forced to leave or if you decide not to attend any part of the Event.
5. Bluesfest Services Pty Ltd is a member of Live Performances Australia and adheres to its Code of Practice for ticketing of Live events.
Artists and Venue
6. We reserve the right to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute artists and/or vary advertised programs, prices, venues, seating arrangements and audience capacity.
7. We reserve the right to cancel or postpone the Event for any reason. In the event of the cancellation in advance of the Event, we will provide a refund less an amount to cover the cost of ticketing.
8. We reserve the right at any time, to change the venue of the Event. In the event of a change in venue, we will publish details on the Bluesfest Touring website.
11. The right of admission is reserved and is subject to the Event organiser and the venue’s terms of admission, copies of which are available online and from Bluesfest on request.
12. If entering the Event as an adult, ID to prove legal age must be shown at the Venue entrance, if required or on-demand. Any minor under 15 cannot enter except in company with a responsible adult in accord with the Liquor Act.
13. It may be a condition of entry to the Event that a search of your person and/or your possessions is required at the time of entry to the venue. GLASS, ALCOHOL, WEAPONS, ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES or any item the Event organizers consider may be used in an illegal or offensive manner may be confiscated. Refusal to consent to a search WILL prevent entry to the Event, without refund.
14. Entry may be refused if tickets are damaged or defaced in any way or are not purchased through an authorized point of sale.
Audio and Visual
15. Audio or visual recordings of the Event are prohibited. Still cameras are permitted but images may only be used for private purposes and not public display – please check with Venue Staff before entry. By attending the Event, you consent to being included in any film and/or sound recordings of the Event that may take place and agree for these recordings to be used by the Event organiser.
16. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we do not accept liability of any nature for the acts, omissions or default of those providing services in connection with the Event or any liability for any injury, damage, loss, delay or additional expenses which are incurred at or in association with this Event. Where legislation implies any condition or warranty which cannot be excluded or modified, that condition or warranty will be deemed to be included in this agreement. However, our liability for any breach of such condition or warranty will be limited, at our option, to the resupply of the services or the cost of having the services supplied again. In no event will we be liable for any indirect, consequential, exemplary or special damages.
17. Admission is at the ticket holders own risk. You acknowledge that neither we nor the venue will be responsible for any loss or damage to property (including personal property such as bags, money or other personal items) brought to or purchased at the Event by you or your invitees.
18. You will be liable for any loss or damage caused at the Event by you or your invitees.
19. You must ensure that you and your invitees act in an orderly manner when attending the Event. Venues may refuse entry or evict you or any of your invitees if they are behaving in an intoxicated, disorderly, offensive, threatening or inappropriate manner, towards any person.
Alcohol, smoking, illegal substances and Glass
20. Any patron wishing to consume alcohol must have photographic ID. Venues reserve the right to evict patrons who disobey or break Responsible Service of alcohol legislation and the law.
21. Anyone found supplying or consuming illicit drugs will be evicted from the premises and face criminal charges.
22. Smoking will not be permitted within the confines of the Venue.
23. In order to purchase your ticket, we may need to collect and keep personal information about you including your name, address, credit card or payment details, telephone number and the names of all ticket allocations. We may also need to disclose your personal information as required by law or as permitted under the Privacy Act.
24. Tickets cannot be used as part of any marketing, media or sales promotion whether commercial or non-commercial without prior written consent of the Event organizers.
25. Animals are not permitted, except in accordance with legislation.
26. Any breach of any of these terms and conditions will entitle the Event organizers to evict the ticket holder from the venue and confiscate any ticket or wristband, without refund.
Environment and Community
27. Bluesfest Services Pty Ltd cares for the environment and community. Please be respectful and place any litter in the recycle or other bins provided around the venue. Be waste and water wise – thank you.